Have you ever heard of lychee? Lychee is an exotic fruit that grown in popular South East Asian countries. Lychee has a tart, sweet flavor and floral fragrant. And it also has some great health benefits including vitamin C, fights inflammation, high levels of vitamins B, and so on.
And it’s really the ultimate summer fruit; the only fruit that you’ll ever needed this summer to feel exotic and tropical.
And when combine with your favorite iced tea, it’s a winning combination!
Let me introduce you to your new favorite drink: Lychee Iced Tea to keep you hydrated all summer long.
This lychee tea is a step up from my regular boring iced tea. Fruity, perfectly sweeten, absolutely refreshing to serve by the pool.
This lychee tea is definitely reminded me of the humid, hot weather in my hometown. Can you imagine 100 degrees outside and sleep only with the ceiling fan and no air conditioning at all. Perfect time to be sipping on these freshly brewed ice tea.
And they’re so simple to make, with only a few ingredients; you’ll be enjoying these teas by the pool, by the grill or when you needed something to keep you hydrate and revitalizing.
- 2 Lipton tea bags (or any other kind of tea)
- 2 cups hot water
- 1 can (20oz) lychee in syrup
- ¼ cup sugar
- ¼ cup hot water
- Place 2 tea bags in 2 cups of hot water. Let sit for 10 minutes. Discard the tea bags.
- To make the simple syrup, combine sugar and water. Stir to dissolve.
- Chop the lychee in small bite size pieces.
- In a large pitcher, mix the simple syrup, lychee in syrup, and tea together.
- Serve over ice.