Summer time!! Summer time!!
Come enjoy this sip of lemonade and it only costs a dime!
Introducing your fling for the summer:
She’s cute, she’s delightful and she’ll revitalize your summer. She’s my favorite go-to drinks all summer long.
It’s an honor to reveal my…Pineapple Strawberry Lemonade Coconut Water!! (That’s quite a mouthful)
Gather your family, make a batch of this beautiful drink today, and enjoy summer outside like the good old days.
Have a wonderful weekend and stay cool with this new baby!
- 1 pint of strawberry (halved & trimmed)
- ½ cup lemon juice
- 3 tablespoon sugar
- ½ cup pineapple chunks (with juice if possible)
- 1 liter coconut water (I used Zico brand)
- pinch of salt
- Place strawberries in a blender and add a pinch of salt
- Add in sugar, lemon juice and pineapple chunks and blend until smooth
- Give it a taste according to your preference. Depending on the coconut water brand you use, you might have to add more or less sugar.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve
- Pour over ice to serve. Garnish with more strawberries