Happy Tuesday friends. Is it me or this week has been dragging. Some time when I’m not motivated to get things done, I think about the things that I’m thankful for
There are a lot of things that I’m thankful for but never really taken the time to actually express myself. Bear with me as I’m sharing this Thankful Tuesday post.
I’m thankful for:
1. Thien: my husband, my biggest supporter, my guinea pig, my food taster. My soul mate who encourage me to follow my passion in this big blogging world
2. My baby girl Alexis: so thankful for an easy going toddler who is a happy camper and smile all the time. Her smiles take away all my tiredness after a long day at work
3. Camden: sweetest dog in the world, Period
4. My parents: who always there for me and support me in whatever I do.
5. My 4 brothers: for their support and love me unconditionally, spoils me endlessly like I’m still a 16 year old girl
6. My parents in law: who always there for me any time, any day.
7. My sister in laws: I can proudly say I have the best sister in laws. They (like my brothers) treat me like I’m a 16 year old girl
8. My cousins: because they’re the coolest people
9. Our brave men & women who serve: for keeping us safe at home
10. International markets: because there’s some ingredients that regular grocery stores don’t have
11. Trader Joes: my happiest place on earth. Because who wouldn’t love Trader Joe’s avocado, or baby zucchinis, or every thing from there
12. Avocados: see above, TJ avocados are the best
13. Fish sauce: just because. I’m Asian
14. Sunny and humid days: more reasons to make this strawberry coconut water lemonade
15. Starbucks coffee: because I need more caffeine to wake up early and stay up at night
16. Amazon Prime: who wouldn’t love to get stuff the next day
17. Costco: because I can buy things in bulk, cheaper prices
18. For my home and my bed: my 2nd happiest place
19. My full time job: so I can afford to buy groceries and pay my bills
20. My car: because it can take me from A to B
21. My blogger friends and my Face book Blog Support group: without them I’d be lost in this blogging world, truly an amazing community
22. My hubby’s computer: so I can get my blogging done (currently saving to purchase a laptop)
23. James Laster: my bro from another mother, for introducing me to Light room, without him I’m still clueless about photography
24. My BFF: for his stupid jokes, for making me laugh at crazy things
25. Marshalls and Homegoods: because who would want to pay full price for those pots/pans/ plates
26. Last but definitely not least..You, my readers. If you are reading this. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for letting me share my thoughts, my stories, and my food journey with you.